1) The search in this module is available by several entities: the anchor, the donor page, and the acceptor page.
2) Filter by backlink campaigns. All campaigns with at least one backlink are available for filtering.
3) Filter by link type. Here are types that are currently available: "href" (a normal link), "image" (a link inserted in the image), "hreflang" (a link in multi-language tags), "canonical" (a link in the canonical tag), "text" (a reference to the domain of the website without an active link).
4) Filter by backlink attributes. You can also filter by all major attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, etc).
5) Filter by a crossover with crawlers. Google Search Console, Ahrefs, and Temporary crawlers are available by default. Temporary is used for any crawlers other than Console and Ahrefs. You can also filter by "Not in folders" value to display those links that do not cross with any of the crawlers.
6) Filter by indexing in Google. To obtain the data needed for this filter, you need to run an index check
. Now, let's analyze the chart of backlink dynamics and relations: